Wednesday 26 April 2017

Playing...

With shuttles. It has something to do with the fact that this tatty OG entered a bookmark exchange!!

Recognise this pattern?

 
Yep, you're right, it's Jane's Fandango pattern! 

Got another on the go, but the reason I include a pic is because I want to show you the shuttle...

 
It's hand painted by Amanda D (of Roseground fame) and is celebrating Hull being the City of Culture this year!
Left to right: The Deep, the Diver at Horsewash, mouth of the River Hull and opposite side to the Deep, and last but by no means least... Dead Bod!  Well known in this area!! Lol

 
I also got a shuttle to commemorate granddaughter no 2, and one for liccle ole me!! (It was a gift!!  Init Gorgeous???? I loves gifts!)

 

3 comments:

  1. I didn't recognise the pattern!!!! Love the new shuttles. The flowery one next to the teddy is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A shuttle for every grandchild! - why didn't I think of that - it's the perfect occasion to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful bookmark!! :)
    Great shuttles! :)

    ReplyDelete