Wednesday 24 May 2017

Well, well!

Missed me?

Been a busy b over the last few weeks! Think I told you that I had entered a bookmark exchange... these are the 3 I completed in the coach between the U K and Italy: 

 

They're on their way to their final destinations now!

Italy... visited Florence, Sienna, Lucca and Pisa. Beautiful, as you can see in the pics below:
 

I've also been at a Hobbycrafts show in Harrogate, demonstrating the ancient art of tatting!
Now for the motif exchange... off to do a little tatting!!

Chat soon
  

3 comments:

  1. When I was a child, my parents took me along on an extended trip to Italy. It came to a grinding halt when we reached Florence, courtesy of my having eaten peanuts meant for the monkeys at the zoo! - and whichever hotel it was that we were confined to, awaiting my recovery, the David statue was right outside! - I think it has been moved since 1956, and isn't it a replica these days? - I consider myself very lucky to have inadvertently spent a lengthy convalescence in his presence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your trip sounds wonderful. Nice bookmarks too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bookmarks are fabulous!! :)

    ReplyDelete