Thursday 20 July 2017

Sunny

Well, it was Monday and yesterday! It's back to cloudy today!!

Now I have to introduce you to an amazing group!



These ladies are VERY craft minded and also bloggers! I got to teach them the noble art of shuttle tatting last Saturday! There was even a lad there (supposedly helping the lady in the wheelchair) and I got him doing it too!! 

Anyway, I need to introduce you to someone else... her name is Sunny (short for Sundora) or so she says... she also tells me that that's how you can tell she's a girl... no self respecting male would have a name like Sundora!! Rofl



Sunny is a sand and rock gecko. They sometimes swim in the warm Mediterranean! You can see that they are not easily spotted on rocks, because of the rock colour with patches of damp and dry sand!!

For those of you interested, the thread is lizbeth 40 in fudge and honey!! Oh and here's the pattern!!

Chat soon

4 comments:

  1. I love how those picot make the feet! Looks like a fun group!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to mention... her feet are tat big so she can lift her body n legs off hot rocks!! Lol

      Delete
  2. Hi Pigmini's Tatty Tales Team,

    My name is Anuj Agarwal. I'm Founder of Feedspot.

    I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog Pigmini's Tatty Tales has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 75 Tatting Blogs on the web.

    http://blog.feedspot.com/tatting_blogs/

    I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 75 Tatting Blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!

    Also, you have the honor of displaying the badge on your blog.

    Best,
    Anuj

    ReplyDelete