Friday 3 July 2020

I don't...

Think I've shown you this before.  Last year the younger of the two Li'l Misses was 'persuading Mummy' that she 'could so' drink out of a 'proper' cup like Big Li'l Miss!

Mummy decided she was right so a trip to the shop followed. Li'l Miss is rather like Granny and adores owls! So mug had to have owls on it! Mummy reminded her that Granny likes owls, so 2 mugs had to be bought!  One for Granny for a present!!

There's a reason I tell you this story now.... This morning whilst being nosy on that social media whatsit site I came across a lady by the name of Dee who happens to paint lace bobbins. As you know this tog is also a lacey tog!!

Anyway, Dee was saying that she had dreamt last night that she was painting bobbins with sayings on... 'Time for Tea' or 'Time for Coffee', and painting her favourite mug and chocolate chip cookies!  She's offered to paint them with your favourite mug and nibble to go with!  Took a pic of the mug and told her my favourite nibble.... which I was only talking about 20 minutes earlier... More tomorrow!!


No comments:

Post a Comment