Friday 4 December 2020

I Gotta...

New Toy!!! A new plaything! What is it you ask? I know because I can hear you... LOL As soon as that lockin thingy stopped here in the UK I decided that my 15-16 year old laptop needed replacing. It's ancient, it belongs in a museum, it still works, albeit very slowly, I can't upgrade the software on it any longer, and there's stuff on there I use regularly! Its on it's umpteenth new battery, the charger died.... every time it went flat it had to go live upstairs for Sir to charge it.... So, it's been sorta replaced, it's still here because I've not got the right lead (yet) to drag files from one to another.... However, I'm now the proud owner of a brand spanking new, glitzy, shiny, metallic gold Macbook Air!! Now I can update on here without having to resort to either typing on my phone or opening up the software on the screen, typing, saving, opening on phone, inserting pics, saving, then posting!! Im back to being able to do it all in one move!! Brilliant! When the case arrives it may just have to have some tatty bits on it!! LOL Just in time for that thing the TOG from 'down south' was on about the other day... I'll be able to comment, send pics etc soooo much easier!! LOL. She'll be bombarded with emails from this TOG!! VBG

1 comment:

  1. What do you mean ‘she will be bombarded’? She already has been ALLLL morning!!! BC3 is jealous of the colour too. My favourite colour. So good to have you back ‘properly’ on the internet, Sue.

    ReplyDelete