Saturday 4 May 2013

And Even More!!!

Well Folks, it's official that I'm to be a Granny!!! My dear Daughter has finally put it on her Facebook page!!!!  What's she put??  'Adrian is having a baby and I think it might be mine!!' LOL

Anyway, I was playing around with thread and beads the other night, and also discovered a pattern by Jeanne Lugert.  Don't ask me where I found it because I can't remember!!  I'll update when I do!! VBG (put it down to this 'ere halloween/bonfire baby... ROTFL)

Thanks to Ladytats... The link to this pattern is here!!

This is my version of her earrings!:


The thread is Lizbeth Pink Cocoa! and the beads are size 9 seed beads from my stash!!

I've also got hold of a few tatting books now....

Tatting Collage by Lindsay Rogers
Tatting with Visual Patterns by Mary Konior
Tatted Handkerchiefs by Kirstine & Inge Lise Nikolajsen
Tatting Patterns and Designs by Gun Blomqvist and Elwy Persson
and last but not least
Elegant Tatting Patterns by Janet Carroll!

I've been 'saving' my Amazon voucher from Christmas, and another one I got.... and spending them slowly folks!!  Mind you, some of the books did come from Roseground when I saw them at Harrogate Lace Fair at the end of March!!

Anyway, think I'll just HAVE to make a pendant to go with them.... beads and shuttle.... Here I Come!!!

Chat soon

2 comments:

  1. Those are pretty.

    It is available on my pattern blog http://ladytatspatterns.blogspot.com/2009/10/orchid-earrings.html and on the patterns page on my tatting blog http://ladytats.blogspot.com/p/patterns.html .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ladytats!! I've edited the post now. It is a GORGEOUS pattern and I'm off to 'drool' over your others now.... LOL

    ReplyDelete