Wednesday 19 November 2014

Another...

Sort of snowflake!! This one was a pattern by Jon Yusoff.... Only one element of a mat! I'm still going to use it as a snowflake!! LOL


Forgot to tell you the other week (2 weeks today) that Young Sir passed his bike test.... that means he can ride anything up to a 49bhp (around 600cc) bike!!!  It's set him off looking for a replacement bike!  Now I thought he was saving up for a house.... but it would appear he may well be here a while longer!


Now I wonder what that snowflake is like in 2 colours or with beads..... (walks away muttering about shuttles, beads and thread....)


5 comments:

  1. Pretty motif. Good thinking to use it as a decoration!

    About "Young Sir": I have seen a tatted motorcycle posted somewhere on the web. Maybe Karen Bovard's site?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen it too.... however I've never managed to track a pattern down. Maybe we should suggest it to Jane.... LOL

      Delete
  2. Hmmmm, do what I did - let young sir go out to work one day and then change the locks on all the doors. Leave a message on the door saying 'gone away - no forwarding address', sit back and let the fun begin!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rofl!!!! Thought of that, however he does need a key so he can feed the cats while we're away!! Also it's quite difficult to find a locksmith that's prepared to do such things in the evenings.... after all, Young Sir does work.... 5pm till 1.30am!!! (And that's my excuse for some lack of that '4 letter word'.... (w o r k) LOL I mean, I can't very well hoover up between 6 and 11am.... when it's his 'night time'!!! Wouldn't be nice!!!! Also he brings in some GREAT cake!!!! VBG

      Delete