Tuesday 10 November 2015

Just In Time....

.... for an early start to Silly Season!!

Yes folks, it's that time of year again where the people around me spend money like crazy on food, toys, other presents, drink, etc....

I know it's approaching because our local supermarket has just put up their Tree!!!  It's NOVEMBER not December!!!!  They'll take it down straight after boxing day and replace it with Easter eggs!!!!  Crackers!!!

Anyway, that wasn't what I was going to tell you.... what I was going to say was that I got a newsletter from Roseground last night. Full of gorgeous tatty stuff it is!!

They're stocking the FULL range of Lizbeth threads in All Sizes!!!  And there are some new books, and Amanda D has painted some gorgeous tatting shuttles!!!  You MUST take a look!!! VBG

So.... do you think that this particular Tatty OG can treat herself??  Hmmmm....

Off back to take another gander!!

Chat soon

No comments:

Post a Comment