Friday 28 January 2022

How Dare I!!

So, I've been lax at posting the Tat It And See pictures. I'll catch up a bit shortly!

For those that follow the TIAS page closely, you will know that this particular TOG always changes her mind from an Elephants Foot Umbrella Stand (EFUS for short).  This year is no exception! Currently my guess is a Duck Filled Fatty Puss. Want to know why?  Well I'll tell you anyway!

Almost 40 years ago when we moved into this house we got a kitten. At the Christmas Sir wanted duck for dinner, and said kitten got the cooked giblets (innards)! He stretched out in front of the fire looking like a duck-billed platypus with a fat belly! Sir and his namesake down the cottages coined the phrase and it's stuck! 

Knowing Jane's deviousness it could be anything!!

2 comments:

  1. Me? Devious? How VERY DARE you!!!!!! I’m merely a ‘dear old lady’ (or ratty old git) with an adventurous sense of humour. Honest me lud!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll believe you Jane, I'll believe you!!

      Delete