Wednesday 5 January 2022

What Do You Do?

You know how the conversation goes....

Young li'l miss "Granny, when will I get my granny blanket? My sister has one. Where's mine? Will you make me mine? Please!!!"

When Mummy was expecting her, I made this for her sister to say thank you for all the baby stuff big sister didn't need anymore ....

Fast forward to babysitting at the end of November last year and the conversation written above. I couldn't think of a way of explaining how big sis had one when li'l sis hadn't!  So ... 14 X 100g balls of DK later.... No I didn't use it all! One steaming crochet hook and several late nights, over 400 miles travelling, (went to Scotland for Xmas, and wanted it finished by New Year) and the second 'Granny Blanket' is finished!

It was Young Li'l Misses 5th birthday on 2nd. She was presented with her blanket, 5 years between the 2 photos!!

1 comment:

  1. Weeeellllll I think it might be a good idea to start another 'just in case' another grandkid pops along!!!

    ReplyDelete