Thursday 14 March 2019

Well...

You know when you end up with a tub with 'ends' in? Those ends that are too long to throw and not quite long enough for a tiny motif? What do you do with them?? I knot them together onto one of them easy bob thingies.

So a week or so ago I went browsing that Facebook app... and came across someone talking about a pattern by Karen Bovard! Had to play.... and here's the result!!

I've also gotta new phone... so that annoying 'purple thread' will disappear once I've finished setting it up.  Unfortunately it says that Blogger is out of date and I'll have to update it... but... in the meantime I can get to my pics via good ole Google!!

Onnyhow, chat later... off to play with the phone!!


6 comments:

  1. Oooh, I like this! Can you direct me to the pattern? (I’m trying to stay off FB but will go for this pattern!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new phone, eh? What fun. I like that idea for using up odds and ends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is cool like making it would be puzzling too😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I love this! Where to find Karen’s pattern?

    ReplyDelete