Friday 15 March 2013

And Yet More Earrings!!!

Now maybe someone can explain why it is that when one's daughter visits she immediately requests earrings on the sight of yours??

So it is.... There was I showing 'Madame' my heart earrings.... and I was asked "Are these for me?"  To which I replied "Did you want them?"  I was informed that they were not really her colour.... she prefers blue and silver and wears a lot of it!  So, as she was away for Mothering Sunday, with hubby in Frankfurt and Brussels (his work....), and I was at a Lace Meeting with Wolds Lacemakers I put blue beads on my white thread, and made her a pair!  I had a bit of a challenge.... I had some hearts that were exactly the right colour but didn't look right with the beads, the hearts were too heavy!  So aforementioned friend came to the rescue.... she had some blue 'daggers' in her stash!!  (They make Lace Bobbins and tools, pens, earring stands etc here) Not content with that.... I also made me another pair.... black and white!!

Anyway, here they are in all their glory!


I fell in love with the tatty egg on Jane's Sisters site... so that's next folks!! Just need to find the button!! Hope to find one before Sunday.... Himself is going away for the day with another friend... Just me, my shuttles and the furry fiends!! LOL

Chat soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment