Friday 15 January 2021

TIAS Day 2

 Ok Peeps can someone please explain to me why I look at the destructions for day 2 and promptly put in extra picots on EVERY ring??

Yes, I'm the bonkers TOG that did that!!  Not only that, but I started a second one and did exactly the same!!  It was when I was at the end of Day 1 for the second set that it dawned on me!!  So, that was cut off and the first one was undone!!  How crazy can I get?? (Don't answer that.... I'm totally crazy, I already know!!)

Anyway, I've redone that one, and will get around to redoing the second one, maybe a pic tomorrow!  This part is modelled by the cat!  My semi permanent laprug in the winter!!  I'm still thinking it's my elephants foot.... you can see the toes!! Lots of toes!! VBG

Here you go!


2 comments:

  1. Good to see the cat making an appearance again, Pigmini!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s not an Elephant’s foot! It dawned on me last night that it’s a Camel....and we have been tatting the hump.

    ReplyDelete