Sunday 10 February 2013

I made it!!

Well folks.... this is the finished article!  I had great fun trying to work out what to do, and I must say a HUGE thanks to Jane for her destructions on her website!  Brilliant!!!  This is going to HAVE to be framed!!  I think it deserves it.... 1 because I'd never done a lock join before.... 2. because I'd never made a split ring before... in fact I didn't even know they existed!! LOL



What's next?  Well, I bought a kit from the Ring of Tatters last December because I fell in love with it.  I'm making it twice, once for me, and once for a friend of mine who can't tat!!  Earrings and pendant.  I'll put it up here when they're finished!  Already started the pendant!  I may not be able to resist posting that when it's finished.... VBG.  Watching a film and tatting, sharing a bottle of wine with friends whilst on holiday for a few days.... my idea of a perfect life!  Hoping we get snowed in!!! ROTFL  I'll post some pics of where we are ASAP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment