Tuesday 5 May 2020

A New To Me

You realise when you can't post that something is wrong. Eventually in this crazy world we're in at present, you get chance to play. Reloaded blogger and hope it works!.

A couple of years ago I got a copy of Heidi's reprint of Dora's book. Signed of course! It was a present from my ever loving hubby! Note, one has to ask for specifics and say where from!!!

Anyway, the other day I decided to play with a pattern...

Pretty...

Now look:
I ran out of thread!!! Makes a lovely flower!!

What you think?

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant and so good to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why yes it's a pretty flower I have this book but not signed lucky you💐😃💐

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was fortunate enough to get it direct from Heidi! It was a birthday pressie!

    ReplyDelete