Tuesday 12 May 2020

What Lockdown....

Does to bring a smile!!

A week or so ago I was video chatting with Big Miss, Li'l Miss and Mummy.  Li'l Miss wanted to know what Granny's favourite colours were. "Rainbow colours" was the reply. "Mine too!!". I thought no more of it until Sunday.... 

Mummy knocked on the window and pointed towards the door. Went to the door, one car containing the 3 females on the road and a small paper carrier on the doorstep!

They had a series of tie dying lessons last week. Colour mixing, how to tie dye, washing.... Lots of different lessons! Anyway, they decided it would be good to give Granny and Nanna a tie dyed present to say they were still thought of.  Li'l Miss refused to let either Mummy or her sister help with Granny's... because... 'I know what Granny's favouritest colours are!!'

The present?
Here:

The charms were made by Big Miss!!Going to be my new favouritest bag!! Think I may put a bit of tatting on it.  The colours match Rainbow Taffy!!

Chat later

2 comments:

  1. Love the new bag and I’m now seriously jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Li'l Miss would do you one too if she could! Looks good for a 3 year old doesn't it??

    ReplyDelete