Monday 25 May 2020

Here you go...

Ready for shopping! Well almost..  her hand needs to be holding that pineapple!

What to do next... I've got tatting always on the go. Knitting for Sir too, but I needs something sorta mindless to do when I'm actually watching TV or socially distanced chatting with a friend outside... Just for 15 minutes or so. What can I do without looking at all... Plain knitting!! I found a pattern for a top down tee that can be worn either scoop neck, v back or v neck scoop back! The pattern uses up scraps (bonus), or can be plain. Because it's top down, you can make longer sleeves, either gathered at the cuff, or tapered, and you can make it tunic length!

The pattern I found is on Ravelry, v back tee! Downside? I can't start till I gets the circular needles!!! Drat!!! Hope they're here soon!

Anyway, Sunbonnet Girl bag:

3 comments:

  1. Sunbonnet Sue looks totally at home on the bag. Great colour matching. Almost looks as if you planned it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are perfect with the tie-dye bag. Looks great!
    StephanieW

    ReplyDelete
  3. As soon as I saw the bag I knew what colours would be jus' perfick!!

    ReplyDelete