Wednesday 6 May 2020

It's Official!

Today I become a GOP! What's that? A Grumpy Old Pensioner!! As of today I start receiving my pension! Thought this day would never arrive the way the government kept moving the ages!!

Anyway, 'nuff of that.... What have I been up to.... Well, Young Sir was supposed to be getting married in July. Then the pandemic struck. The date is now August next year, which is fine, it gives me chance to do other things like tatting instead of the bobbin lace garter I'm making. Wanna see??

Ok
It's now around 24 inches (600mm). I'll be stopping at 900cm. Then it'll be stitched to its edge...

I have a Dutch friend that keeps asking where the wedding garter came about. I don't have a clue! Anyone know??


2 comments:

  1. Garter's looking great, Sue. What are you going to tat now you've got more time? Monster doily, hat or other WIP's!!!! Just saying!!!!

    ReplyDelete