Monday 18 May 2020

The Weekend

There was a lace get together arranged. As with everything else it got squashed! So we held a virtual meeting!

As per usual, it was held over on Facebook! Good fun, including some knitted Cavemen, missing biscuits, a fall of bobbins and some tatting! 

That there other TOG down south, the one that keeps losing BC3, (I know he wanders, he keeps turning up in my greenhouse!!) keeps reminding me of some slightly larger projects... namely a hat, a waistcoat and a monster doily... All of which got shelved in favour of a bobbin lace garter that's now not needed till summer 2021!

So, I did a little lace, a tad more on the doily, and I've made some gorgeous sticky banana bread! Well, it sticks to my hips!!!

Wanna see?

1 comment:

  1. Wow the monster doily is looking GREAT. I find that anything and everything is sticking to my hips, tummy, legs etc so will soon have to go on a diet!!! Great progress on the garter.

    ReplyDelete