Monday 5 May 2014

Lace and Tatting

Hi all

This weekend, this OG and a friend from our Lace Group went to Canal Head in support of the Preservation Group.... We were to demonstrate bobbin lacemaking.  I spent Saturday repairing my phone!  Now I have a black AND white phone but I can't find a way of taking a pic of a phone with the phone!!! LOL  Maybe I'll use a mirror at some time!

Here's a pic or two of some of the work on display, no photos of this OG unless the put some in the weekly newspaper!!!  (Remember.... I was the 'nut'  behind the cameraphone!!!! VBG




The "Lady" was the High Sheriff of East Yorkshire for 2011-2012 and the lace for her jabot and cuffs was handmade by some of our group!


We interested a lot of kids and they took home hand made lace 'fish', but I didn't get any tatting done!!  Chatted about tatting and lace tho!!! Wonderful!!

Coffee!!!!

Chat soon

No comments:

Post a Comment