Friday 17 January 2014

And the last one is....

Morning All

I gotta 'nother' book in the post today!!  Now it's this book that caused me to spend those voucher pennies on amazon.... you see, I'd seen it last Saturday and 'needed' to get it!!  However I'd have to pay postage on it.... sooooo I bought the others as well!!! Well, it makes sense doesn't it??  I mean, why pay the post office when you can spend it on useful things??

Anyway, here it is:



You see the effalump and the monkey etc just 'need' to be done for that granddaughter of mine!!!  Will frame them for her first birthday!!  Gives me around 9 months to do them!!  Ooh... that means she's almost 3 months old!! Eek.... doesn't time fly when you're having fun??

Anyway, I'm off back to me shuttles first (first?? before what?? making coffee first! LOL).... finish that 'seaflake' (well, it can't be a snowflake in those colours can it??

Chat later!

1 comment:

  1. I love these books!! I sent some of what I tatted out of them to my son. He has carried them with him around the world....literaly! Keep tatting!!

    ReplyDelete